ship 10-25 / Frizzle eggs ~ Silkie eggs / 12 for $12. + shipping / SC

Hi Mbrown! I'll have another group of 12+ from the Frizz girls available to ship Sat, the 25th.

Should also have 12+ from the Silkie girls to ship Sat, the 25th.

The price is $12.00 plus 'actual shipping' for either group.

Thanks,
smile.png

Lisa

Any way I can get a dozen of mostly frizzle with maybe a couple silkie? If not, I'll take a dozen frizzle. Thank you! My zip is 32327

Hi Kelly! Yaay for broody hens! We're headed into another round of broodiness here. Last week I was down to 2 broody hens and now I'm back up to 8. Both of my Polish x Silkie cross hens just went broody again. I can't tell them apart so checking eggs is an adventure --- one is a great broody-hen and one is a freaky-broody and comes off the nest (she is brooding golf-balls) fighting when I check her nest for fresh eggs. She's funny that she'll come off the nest and fight me like a roo just for sticking my hand under her. I have to toss her out of the coop and if I don't close the pop-door, she'll keep on coming in and fly in my face and try to spur me with her nonexistant spurs.
She's always been like that and she's nearly 3 years old. When she's not broody, she (and her sister) are both sweet and friendly little hens. I just never know which one is prone to fly in my face and want to peck my eyes out.

Hopefully, you'll see your eggs Fri, Kelly (fingers crossed).
smile.png

Lisa

OK, I feel really stupid, but is there any way we can push my order back a week? My husband told me after I sent my last message that he already spent our spending money this week. If that messes you up, I'll go ahead and get it this week, but if it's possible to push it back a week I would greatly appreciate it!

Not a problem, Mbrown. I'll put you on the calender for 11/1 and email you.

There will be a group of 12+ from the Frizz girls available to ship Sat, the 25th.

Should also have 12+ from the Silkie girls to ship Sat, the 25th.

The price is $12.00 plus 'actual shipping' for either group.

Thanks,
smile.png

Lisa

Dipsy, My frizzles are doing very well. Two are very very Frizzled and the other 4 are smooth. 2 of those though are trying to crow at me I think. At 7 weeks!!!

Back
Top Bottom