ship 10-25 / Frizzle eggs ~ Silkie eggs / 12 for $12. + shipping / SC

I had one of hers that crowed at 4 weeks. 7 is getting a late start
wink.png

Glad they are doing good. Hehehe, they sound like eee-e-eeeek. Still nothing from the NN girls.

Hi SilverFilly! Sorry, my PM box was full. Send me your zip so I can get a total for you.

Peeps And Quacks, I think the bunch to ship Sat is taken. I'll have another group to ship Mon.

smile.png

Thanks,
Lisa

I bet they hatch Sunday... it seemed the ones I got from Lisa hatched a day early and were quick and clean about it. We are starting week # 2 here. 13 out of 14 still going strong!

Dipsy my eggs are doing great. Had one quitter and one clear. But the rest are doing great. I did just realize though that I will be gone out of town during the hatch which sucks! My DH will be here but knows nothing about any of the chick care. But he wil just have to manage. But I hat to miss it. I sent you a PM re: more eggs. Let me know if you got it. Thanks again.

Marie

Hi Natalie! If you are interested in a mixed 12+, I can send them out tomorrow (there are actually 8 Silkie eggs and 9 Frizzle eggs available) for $12.00 plus shipping.
If you want just one or the other, they'll be $6.00 plus shipping.
Sorry, we've had a few slack days here.

Marie, Got it. I had the same experience as you.
If Natalie doesn't want the Silkie eggs or the mixed box they are yours if you are ready for them.

Also got 6 eggs from the blue silkie feathered green-egger girls I can send out tomorrow if anyone wants to try them. $5.00 plus shipping.

smile.png

Lisa

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom