ship 10-25 / Frizzle eggs ~ Silkie eggs / 12 for $12. + shipping / SC

Hi Kelly! The blue silkie feathered green-egger hens are silkie feathered and are mated with either splash or white Silkie roos, so all the chicks will have silkie feathering.
Did you get my email about how they came about? I was SO surprised!

smile.png

Lisa

Yes, I saw your old post, but the pics weren't they any more, so I couldn't actually see the birds. Just wondering. I'd really like to have them, but I'm debating if I have room with all the extras you already sent me! LOL, I might just have to MAKE room.

Hmmm...I think I have to have them!! Is it sad that I already know how much shipping is from you to me?
lol.png
Going to PayPal...

Thanks! Just pm me the total and shipping date. I will paypal you tonight when I get home.The other eggs are due to hatch early next week and I will be at training, ugghh! I was not even thinking when I set them. But dh will be home so he will just have to help out. Hopefully the hatching goes well and all he has to do is take out babies and put them in the brooder. Will keep you posted!

Marie

Got my eggs today, they are seting now and Ill put them in the bator in the morning when I get home from work. oh and of course I dont mind the extras being silkies, always have room for more silkies
big_smile.png

Day one will start tomorrow, wish me luck

Also got my wlesomers (sp) today so they will go together, cant wait.

Back
Top Bottom