Shipping during the current USPS situation.

Chicks were supposed to arrive today before 3pm (according to USPS) - No delivery confirmation yet! It's only been one day, so we will see what the total time ends up being!

Ive had two orders. One from a hatchery and one from a breeder. My aunt has had two hatchery orders this year.
They're all arrived on time. Ive seen no difference this year as past years.

I had chicks come from Iowa to Georgia earlier in August with no problems but I have eggs on the way now that were coming from Tennessee and they are being very slow. They sat in Birmingham for a whole day doing nothing and then in Atlanta for no explainable reason. It seems like here for the most part mail is running normally but there are sporadic glitches . Hope everyone’s chicks arrive fast and safe.

To those who have recently (Aug 2020) received chicks shipped through the USPS, what has been your experience? On time, extra day in transit, dead chicks...? I am planning on raising a large batch of chicks but am suddenly fearful of the ability to receive them in a timely manner. The hatcheries keep sending me notifications of extra chicks specials and it's all I can do to not order.🐣🐣🐣
I've had three separate orders from Iowa and California shipped to the East Coast that arrived in two days, no problems. They seem to be doing very well.

26 chicks just arrived safe and sound!
20200902_100155.jpg

Makin themselves at home.

Had an adult button quail take a little longer than expected, but she's fine. Waiting on some eggs and it's been 2 days now!!

Back
Top Bottom