Shipping live birds?

marehaven

Hatching
8 Years
May 22, 2011
I found some oriental rollers I wanted in Georgia and bought them...The deal fell through because the USPS told the seller that he couldn't ship live birds to my area of missouri. Anyone heard of that? Is there another way to get birds shipped? I am new to pigeons and was surprized and very disappointed.
sad.png

I know some places in Georgia lives cannot be shipped out, it has nothing to do with you being in Missouri. The USPS is not equipped to handle them in that area.

Hey Larry...where about in MO/AR would I be able to find them? I wouldn't mind driving a ways.....

One place in MO is John Skistmas, Oak Grove,MO ph 816 690 4560 [email protected]

In AR there is me Larry Holman, Gentry, AR ph 479 736 8159 [email protected]

As far as I know, John has a bunch and I have some. I don't know what his asking prices are but my last year birds which are mostly cheks I was asking $20 plus shipping and box. This year I have colors and I'm asking $25 plus box and shipping.

The weather plays a big part in shipping live birds thru the mail, to hot or to cold and they won't take them. I think this is funny because in AZ where 3 digit hot ain't nothin new, they will ship.

If you don't like these guys for birds, let me know, I have alot more names and numbers from all over. Larry

Back
Top Bottom