Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

Hi all! Lots of activity and fun to read up on all your lives!

Cheeka hang in there.... Kids don't need to be entertained all the time and as she grows she'll settle down.

Does someone want to come here and cook me dinner and dessert??? You guys are awesome chefs with those pictures and recipes! I like to bake but I hate to cook!!!!

I don't enjoy doing either of them.
hide.gif
Would rather stack firewood or clean gutters. Or chicken coops!

I don't mind cooking, I just hate the cleanup. I don't bake anymore because GF baking is terrible. there is one prepackaged cake mix tho' that is really really good. Namaste brand, I 've had the chocolate and the spice cakes, the spice cake can be turned into a carrot cake by adding one cup of shredded carrots... but it's over an hour's drive one way to find it. I have ONE homemade cookie recipe that is edible, One cake recipe that is edible only until it cools, then it's like eating sand. seriously... and the Betty Crocker stuff is a rip off and not very palatable. first, one box that costs nearly $4 only makes one layer, so you need 2 boxes if you want a proper cake, and then you have to spend $7 for vanilla because the stuff they use in their standard cake mixes is not GF. and the cake is kinda gross. so who would bother? I'm surprised more people don't complain so they'll improve it.

flock is out, being tended to by Wrangler, I'm waiting for a call from a Realtor. I've decided to put the house back on the market seeing as how most of the improvements have been made and I have a new furnace.

Cheeka, have you tried looking for the mix you have to drive an hour to get on like amazon or something? I couldn't find chocolate twizzlers and I was having a major craving for them. Got them on amazon prime with free shipping ;)

tonight we are having smoked bbq pulled pork with roasted potatoes and brussels sprouts.

If you're sensing a trend, it's true. I love roasting veggies. If I have time I will cook them that way every time.

Back
Top Bottom