Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

I love roasting veggies too but a cinnamon roll and grilled cheese sounds divine! I sooo want a pizza right now but am trying to be good so I ate healthy!

Cheeka I had my first GF cupcake last night and they were gross...it was grainy and I would have just rather eaten a corn muffin. I even had to eat two because after the first my niece iced me a second one specially for me and she doesn't seem to mind eating them so j didn't want to show my displeasure! It was nice baking w her and I showed her how easy home made butter cream is to make.

I love roasting veggies too but a cinnamon roll and grilled cheese sounds divine! I sooo want a pizza right now but am trying to be good so I ate healthy!

Cheeka I had my first GF cupcake last night and they were gross...it was grainy and I would have just rather eaten a corn muffin. I even had to eat two because after the first my niece iced me a second one specially for me and she doesn't seem to mind eating them so j didn't want to show my displeasure! It was nice baking w her and I showed her how easy home made butter cream is to make.

LOL. Food. The blessing and the curse.

i got two new chicks yesterdaythere are 4 more eggs have to wait to see if they hatch
love.gif

The 94G egg that I posted a picture of yesterday was single yolked.

It was very tasty too.

Last edited:
Duckling is back in her crib tonight. She seemed so happy! I know I am! I was not only able to check on her, but I got to cover her up, and watch her sleep! For the past week (or two) I open her door, and she is waking.
She will be two on the eleventh. There is plenty of time before she needs to (or even should!) be out of a crib.

Back
Top Bottom