Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

I'm guessing pullet for the Silkie...
fl.gif

here are the ones that are the same age
you can see the diffirents with this one the rest are twice as big, but the face just don't look like a chicken

Hey everyone! I've been too bummed out to get online much. I'll try to do better and check in more often! My egg numbers are a little low. I've only been getting 8-10 eggs... which is plenty since I have no more room in my fridge, and no one to sell them to..... UGH!

Talk to you guys tomorrow!

Hey everyone!   I've been too bummed out to get online much.  I'll try to do better and check in more often!  My egg numbers are a little low.  I've only been getting 8-10 eggs... which is plenty since I have no more room in my fridge, and no one to sell them to..... UGH!

Talk to you guys tomorrow!
good thing eggs stay good on the counter (less than 80 degrees) for more than three months!

Good Shepherd has the best Barred Rocks, and apparently, they are selling again. sometimes they close their flock... they do have a thread here.

she's the leader of the welcoming committee...

all puffed up to hide the fact that she is molting...

sneaked in a Silkie shot... looks like yours...

Dang it...! she asked about ME! and yes, I am this demanding all the time!

she's getting a massage from me here. she is too cute

she's trying to say that she still has room in her crop for more...

the day Silkie hatched...

I'm outta here if you're gonna talk about that pile of fluff...

ahhh, much better... massage me...

and share some watermelon

Hiya all. Scrambles I love the new coop it's so cute ! I suck at painting and have never gotten around to painting any of the coops around here.

Almost getting ready to block off the broody ladies from the rest of the group. Anyone ever leave them with no barricade to separate them? I'm debating leaving the garden girls with the babies since 2 out of 4 hens are brooding ....but not sure . Anyways ....I'm counting my chicks before they have hatched :)

Good Shepherd has the best Barred Rocks, and apparently, they are selling again. sometimes they close their flock... they do have a thread here. she's the leader of the welcoming committee... all puffed up to hide the fact that she is molting... sneaked in a Silkie shot... looks like yours... Dang it...! she asked about ME! and yes, I am this demanding all the time! she's getting a massage from me here. she is too cute she's trying to say that she still has room in her crop for more... the day Silkie hatched... I'm outta here if you're gonna talk about that pile of fluff... ahhh, much better... massage me... and share some watermelon
Love her cheeka! They have such strong personalities :) What's that mark on her back in the last pic?

Back
Top Bottom