Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

:yiipchick :yiipchick :yiipchick :yiipchick :yiipchick :yiipchick  [COLOR=800080]SIX.... SIX... today we laid SIX!!!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=800080]And I have an order for 3 more dozen.   It has been raining non stop for a few days now and it is unusually warm. Its about 50 right now and normally we should be around 36. I turned the infrared lamp off and unplugged the waterer.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=800080]It has been 2 weeks since the water damage and I am still dealing with the insurance problems. We got the check today, but now I have to send it to the mortgage company and wait for them to issue me half the money. Grrrrrr.......[/COLOR] :mad:  :rant  [COLOR=800080]What the fricker frack?????[/COLOR]

[COLOR=800080]btw.... I turn 60 tomorrow.[/COLOR] :hit

I really wasn't expecting that! I thought you were younger than me! Well, happy birthday!

Is it a bad thing that anyone walking into my house would assume I have a baby? Ha ha. I spent another $100 at Walmart today for my niece, and will be going back in about a week when clearance items are reduced again.
Dh told me to buy a crib, but I don't have room for it right now.

BUY THE CRIB.

Just leave it in the box.

Foot in the door, MC. Foot in the door.

wink.png

Happy birthday scrambles!!!!!!

Getting older is a privilege denied many! Celebrate your years! You certainly don't act like you're 60!!!

It's finally above freezing today and I'm hoping some our ice melts. The yard is like a skating rink!

Back
Top Bottom