Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

Is it possible to rehome him or give him back to your friend? I knoe it's dumb to build a totally separate coop and run for only him especially if you never wanted him but I'd rehome him instead of just turning him loose :/

Sturgis wanted a drink, and his getting out of bed woke me. Now I can't get back to sleep. Grrr!
Worse, he dcided to sleep on the couch. After getting my fresh bedding dirty with his filthy paws!
Oh well the ducklings are awake now too. The... STORY TIME!
I have a cockerel in the house. He was jammed between the duck nestbox and the wall. He was at the bottom of a pileup when I found him. Someone said merricks right away. I asked why, and she is adamant. I am not arguing, I just can't see it.
Okay, story time is over. The cockerel is quiet. I admit that I hope he passes on his own, If he has broken one or both legs, I can't do anything but break his neck.

Holy Moly, you folks are chatty all the sudden.

W4W - foot pain. YES. I have beaten PF several times but now my feet just hurt in a different way.
barnie.gif
Lame. What I have going on now is better than pf though so I guess I'll take it. Hope you feel better soon.

Holy Moly, you folks are chatty all the sudden.

W4W - foot pain. YES. I have beaten PF several times but now my feet just hurt in a different way.
barnie.gif
Lame. What I have going on now is better than pf though so I guess I'll take it. Hope you feel better soon.
In 2008 I had an xray of my foot. The Dr. said that I had a lot of arthritis in that foot. I said that I was not surprised.

It does not hurt that much but does ache a bit. My left knee bothers me a bit more. Arthritis is very common in my family. Osteo not rheumatoid.

I am sorry for the foot pain you guys are having!

Back
Top Bottom