Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

What’s a “hit n run” ?
You want us to never post again? I’m confused
You can post anytime time here. The OP has not posted in a long time and the first post is years old. Often there is one out of time post to the OP and then the person that posted never posts again.

Welcome Wagon.gif

Since I’m here... Starla’s eggs are fertile. I’ve checked them since putting five in the incubator. But I’m not sure I’m seeing development after ten days. The eggs are very porous (but clean), so it’s very speckled trying to see.
Look for increasing darkness in the egg

Yeah, I keep checking that. You know I know they aren’t developing. I bought a new incubator for these eggs. Now I have a cheap incubator, and no chicks. Glad Duckling never knew I was incubating.
The incubator is a knockoff Brinsea. $35, no turner, holds six eggs. But is accurate for temperature! :thumbsup
I should have gone ahead, and spent another thirty for the real deal. Oh well. I don’t blame the incubator. I just wish I’d gotten the better one.

Eggs behind the furnace! That could get very bad....:sick
Yes, and I'm worried she laid eggs in other parts of the garage too. She was heard scratching around under the work bench a few times. You'd have to get on hands and knees (on concrete) and remove heavy things stored there to check. Sounds like a job for a teenager!

Yes, and I'm worried she laid eggs in other parts of the garage too. She was heard scratching around under the work bench a few times. You'd have to get on hands and knees (on concrete) and remove heavy things stored there to check. Sounds like a job for a teenager!
Tomorrow I have to remove the molding under the cabinets in the garage here. I have mice trying to take over the garage and the liquid bait was too good at killing them. I think here nest is there...I will need the long extension on the shop Vac....

The smell is getting into the house from the hole I drilled to move Ethernet to the living room...Yuk!

Back
Top Bottom