should i get this incubator?

ok i think i am going to move that bracket

also i know where the wafer thermostat should be (i took a pic and posted it earlier) but it is not there i am thinking that the incubator and hatcher were never put together right because the people that i got it from said that the guy was stupid they were going through a divorce ..... or they never got put in the incubator i guess i will just order new ones. they are really cheap online

Last edited:
the thermostats are factory installed.. Is there a hole in the side of the cabinet where the adjustment handle might have come through?? It might be possible that the wafer and handle have been removed and the micro switch is still mounted inside.

It would be about a 3/16" hole.. located about 4" back and 5" down from the knob of the primary (solid state) thermostat..

this is where the wafer should be but is not there so i think that is the micro switch thing?

DSC_0006.jpg

Last edited:
BINGO !!! now all you have to do is get a wafer and I believe, a #10 screw (threaded rod). about 3 or 4 inches long.. the micro switch has a tiny button facing the outside of the cabinet.. You can push the button in and you will hear a tiny click.. when you release the button, you should hear a click also..
( In - click = power off)...........
(out - click = power on)

remove any water for set up.. You want to set up the temps with a dry incubator..

the backup wafer you will set first 100F to 101F
you will have to turn the solid state to high for this step..

then you will set the solid state one to 99.5F

they both will govern the indicator light..
(Light on = power on)

after the temps are stabilized,, Now you add water to the pan..

there are holes in the back of the bator with metal covers. these are for governing the humidity,,, not heat..

let us know how you are doing..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom