Shouldn't This Be BLUE?!?!?!?!?

Did my blue egg layer lay this brow egg

• Total voters
@rosemarysugar I'm going to let the shameful blue egg laying cat out of the bag. The grey one in front is Susan she is an amerucana, she does lay blue eggs and this is the best photo I have because she's batcrap crazy. She's good for a solid one to two minutes a day while she's getting treats and is wonderful when she's alsleep. I sold twice as many of her eggs crossed with my faverolles roo as I did straight faverolles. Hers came with a little message though, "you buy these they're yours, I don't know you." She's mean and neurotic and she'll be the last one here. Be happy you got a big chocolate easter egger, sometimes the blue girls aren't that great.;)
20181024_172650.jpg

@rosemarysugar I'm going to let the shameful blue egg laying cat out of the bag. The grey one in front is Susan she is an amerucana, she does lay blue eggs and this is the best photo I have because she's batcrap crazy. She's good for a solid one to two minutes a day while she's getting treats and is wonderful when she's alsleep. I sold twice as many of her eggs crossed with my faverolles roo as I did straight faverolles. Hers came with a little message though, "you buy these they're yours, I don't know you." She's mean and neurotic and she'll be the last one here. Be happy you got a big chocolate easter egger, sometimes the blue girls aren't that great.;)View attachment 1578362
Thankyou!!:goodpost::celebrate:D

Back
Top Bottom