show me pictures of your egg forsale signs

Here's mine, the only rooster eggs in the country...

21297_egg_sign.jpg

It's what I had on hand and I like it!

Quote:
If you are talking to me, yes, I hand painted it, but drew most of it first. I did use photographs and fonts off the computer, so it isn't 100% hand drawn, but it is 100% hand painted. It is painted on plywood-forgot to add that before, and it is 2 sided..
I am an avid crafter and I sell a lot of custom signs on etsy, so this was a great opportunity to get something done for myself!!

Yeah I was talking to you. Well you got some pretty hood skill man. Wish you were closer so you could help me make mine!

Quote:
If you are talking to me, yes, I hand painted it, but drew most of it first. I did use photographs and fonts off the computer, so it isn't 100% hand drawn, but it is 100% hand painted. It is painted on plywood-forgot to add that before, and it is 2 sided..
I am an avid crafter and I sell a lot of custom signs on etsy, so this was a great opportunity to get something done for myself!!

Yeah I was talking to you. Well you got some pretty hood skill man. Wish you were closer so you could help me make mine!

Thanks!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom