Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humans are animals too and people tend to forget (or refuse to believe it.) We've tricked ourselves into believing we are better than the animals.. and selfishness ensued. The world does not belong to ONLY us, despite whatever cultural/religious dogma you believe. 

I am not a religious person, but if a perfect God was to talk to us, what would he have to say about the rights/well being of animals?

He made people superior to ALL other animals. Therefore we the people have the rights. Especially if I'm hungry. Lol

Humans are animals too and people tend to forget (or refuse to believe it.) We've tricked ourselves into believing we are better than the animals.. and selfishness ensued. The world does not belong to ONLY us, despite whatever cultural/religious dogma you believe. 

I am not a religious person, but if a perfect God was to talk to us, what would he have to say about the rights/well being of animals?

I am a spiritual person and I try to follow the teachings of Christ and the Bible. I find God teaching us to treat His creation humanely throughout scripture.

Proverbs 27:23
Know well the condition of your flocks, And pay attention to your herds;

BTW: I love your roosters
1f414.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom