Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well come on then
Yeah maybe next year. Hunting here hadn't been too good the past few seasons. Some old timers tell me the snow geese got into the area I hunt and ate all the grass down to the roots and destroyed the food source. They do it on the breeding grounds too. That's why the limits are so high on them here. Can use electronic calls too. Shame they taste terrible.
By the way what was all in that assortment of ducks I couldn't quite tell from your pic?

Last edited:
Seems like the goose problem is like the hog problem here.

We have Canadians that took up shop here seem more and more are staying throughout the year

All teal blue and green and a spoonie. Mottled ducks kept flaring. Debreasted the teal yesterday gonna make a sauce piqaunte today after a mardi gras parade. Glad it was all good ducks no trash. Bil gonna get the spoonie mounted all were in full plumage

Last edited:

Wind was blowing so not a good pic.
Warhorse stag

Seems like the goose problem is like the hog problem here.

We have Canadians that took up shop here seem more and more are staying throughout the year

All teal blue and green and a spoonie. Mottled ducks kept flaring. Debreasted the teal yesterday gonna make a sauce piqaunte today after a mardi gras parade. Glad it was all good ducks no trash. Bil gonna get the spoonie mounted all were in full plumage
Sounds good. Still haven't got a blue wing, long gone by the time the season starts here. Never tried one but heard spoonies don't taste too good either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom