Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Spanish cross ran from older stags... but he would test them on occasion... I equate it to play fighting... like any young animal would do... even the gamest pitbulls play fight as pups. 

its part of the developing process.

And yes I try to select the best and cull the rest... I am not saying they all are going to make the cut. But I guarentee every one of my stags will be dead game upon reaching full maturity. I have never seen an adult gamecock (1 year + old) run. 
dead game isn't fighting natural spur and not running dead game is still fighting while getting punctured or cut up so unless u testing with weapons u don't know if yours are "dead game"

Tomorrow is opening day of duck season! Yeah buddy!

tomorrow morning I'm trying out them salt water flies u made hopefully I won't wrap myself up in it
I'm pretty sure I sent u a couple of them black foam top water flies, squared off in front, yellowish with rubber legs. Try them. Only fly I used the past two days, all them bass on one fly too so it held up. Remember if you get a bite to set the hook by hand by stripping line in fast and hard. If it's a bigger fish do It two or 3 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom