Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did get the female birds needed from Craigslist. Six Barred Plymouth Rocks, 3 French Wheaton Marans, and 3 Delawares. They have just been loaded into truck for a 3 hour drive to Kansas City.

What appears to have gotten me into trouble with some Craigslist users is the detail provide in signature of my messages once work e-mail used. That did not bother parties familiar with my university all though at least one party check website to see if I was real.

Truck is warm so gotta go.

Im not referring to a Gamefowl that looksas if its been chewed on ,no breeder wants a sorry looking Roo, im stating we need to keep the Gameness in our birds first and foremost or they are lost as Gamefowl.

Ultimately I think we all know what we want from our Games... and I am assuming it is the same thing... Just different ideas on how to get there. Just another Conservative vs Progressive argument. lol

Ultimately I think we all know what we want from our Games... and I am assuming it is the same thing... Just different ideas on how to get there.  Just another Conservative vs Progressive argument. lol
No. what anyone who raises American gamefowl should want is the baddest, meanest, healthiest chickens on the face of the earth. Can't get there or even close without culling a bunch. So your out chief.

Wonder how this happened? The broken piece is missing.

Thats weird... My logic thinks the broken piece should be inside. Unless it was  knocked down from height and broken piece fell outwards and was carried off... 
No clue it was sitting on the ground 20 yds from my back door. Nope piece was gone. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom