Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These pens probably 50 to 60 years old(lol) and I'm a lot older than that......don't have much time left
beautiful birds. I've bet you've seen alot and thanks for all the time you put in to keep them I bet it's been an enjoyable journey something i could only imagine. Your pens are about what 10-20yrs older than me lol. Bet you got some stories too

Thanks by the doings YOU and like minded people all of us can know much less have and can enjoy the gamecock thanks

Last edited:
20170825_082118.jpg

Probably my favorite so far but along ways to go. Once some start getting older the ones with Speckling/mottling get better looking the older they get.

Last edited:
If L.S.U. fireman training, fire science ( suppression and arson investigation) count then yes

Amongst a whole host of others and continues through new certifications and ceu's through and approved by the Louisiana state fire marshals office

*Disclaimer: I am in no way shape or form an employee or agent of the state fire marshals office and do not claim to be. I am employed by a private firm.

Last edited:
Went for collison tech and certified in mig/tig welding as well.

I was doing body work in a shop by 14 and making money at it, but after highschool i decided to go to college for some stuff in the industry.

Also took other classes in college such as basic wiring, basic mechanics, advanced mechanics and a few others. All and all when it comes to this stuff hands on work experience wasn't anything like the schooling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom