Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly make up for lack of skill with time and enthusiasm. I’m back in the stand right now. Probably won’t see much but you never know when that big deer might pop up. I most likely won’t be prepared to do anything but watch em but that’s a different story.

Yeah I know man. I also know the guns good to go it cuts nickel size holes at 100 it was my doing/bad timing. Heck I've used open sights and haven't missed.

We need at maximum two-three more deer I got a lot more meat out of that doe than that 6pt. I'm still hoping for a decent buck.

Over the next few weeks all the gun seasons open up here. I won’t hunt then but I may bait them real heavy to keep them here close lol
It’s just not worth the hassle of trying to bow hunt while all these cowboys are out driving deer. All the bigger tracts of public land are crawling with guys. It’s not even fun. Lazy sh*tbags I tell ya. Fur prices are so low it’s hard to justify the cost of gas. I will usually chase ducks for awhile but haven’t seen a whole lot around. This season is shaping up like every other, just ok.

Feed store was pushing free samples of their new me mxed feed. Let's analyze shall we. I did find 2 things that concert me.

IMG_20171125_150502.jpg
IMG_20171125_150521.jpg
IMG_20171125_150530.jpg
IMG_20171125_150626.jpg
IMG_20171125_150807.jpg
IMG_20171125_150917.jpg
the copy isn't great but you can decipher what they are saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom