Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using phone n yes icon is there I click upload then it says embedding image the nothing happens my message is still blank

Can you see an icon to add photo in the text format area?
[/QUOTE]
At the bottom of the page, there should be two buttons; "Mobile" and "desktop"... try click on the desktop button and see if can navigate/upload pictures that way... if you are already using desktop mode, try using mobile mode..

I had couldn't use mobile version on my phone for some reason.. I so just use desktop version.. but usually I just use my work computer.

Last edited:
@tlbirdsmisty
This is how I have to do it off my phone hopefully this helps also you may have to clear your search history I do sometimes

So excited my grey game hen started sitting the 21st of April excited bout having new doodles
1f600.png
1f600.png
so please everyone wish my pretty girl some luck on a good hatching
263a.png

Last edited:
My grey hens are by far the best I've ever had. other types have been skittish or not that great at hatch rates but the Grey's have 100% and won't budge off the nest

2 yr old pure Ozark Mtn Albany(dbl spurred)

She reminds me of a pair of Albanies from Mark Kelly (Slipspur). He raises ASTOUNDING, fowl. I would probably cut a finger or a toe of just to have one of those on the yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom