Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan on getting some here soon as I've also got to put a small window on the nesting area side and my few domes I have figured I was doing atleast some good with the welded wire over top lol.
each added measure is better than it was. I use a lot of those galvanized 3/4" nail in staples every wire along the bottom frame of domes usually. Made it a long process removing wire from my big pens to repurpose it into a shed.

Im going to put more fencing staples and when I get a roll of hardware I'll over lap. Never seen much of lmljsl pens ones I have looked good. Might look into some locks for the two doors as well ya never know.

Suppose to snow this evening and drop back down in the single digits then warm up this weekend. I may put my cocks that's penned on tieouts if it's warm and stay with em awhile this weekend.

is there a technique to getting stags used to being on a cord? do games get used to being on a cord quickly? I had a non game cockerel i tried putting on a cord a couple years ago and he was not having it, pulled and jumped so much I thought he was going to hurt himself.

is there a technique to getting stags used to being on a cord? do games get used to being on a cord quickly? I had a non game cockerel i tried putting on a cord a couple years ago and he was not having it, pulled and jumped so much I thought he was going to hurt himself.
I have not tried it with flighty birds as they do not last that long... They generally tug a little, but I haven't had any go nuts. Some just stand there at the end of the cord. I generally give them some scratch or something just to keep them busy and let them know it is okay. To each their own.

Havoc, you can have all this snow back, I definitely didn't ask for it.
IMG_20180116_085319319_HDR~2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom