Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
His specific pen I would latch the door by lifting the door over bent over wire on the top and bottom of the pen. I went to feed after work and going down one row I noticed a roundhead with a bloody head thought what the hell next pen blue with bloody foot next pen a roundhead with blood all over and no Spurs I was wondering what the f*** by now came up the other row another roundhead with blood and 1 spur got to his pen, awww sh*t!! Looking around didn't see him. Noticed tail feathers sticking out between pens he was between the pens just standing there. All bloody eyes swelled shut. After looking I seen he went pen to pen down the middle of the rows where the pens would be back to back the backs of the pens were all bent up. Brought him in but he died overnight. 10mo ish old stag took on all those and ended up killing himself. Only one I ever had get out. He was a Larry Romero straight comb Albany.

I’ve had it happen a few times during storms when pens flipped over. Had a 4x8 dome pen go rolling like a tumbleweed.
Had a leiper visit a blue. Had a blue visit about 5 cocks, the ruble he visited absolutely destroyed himself. I’ve still got the ruble he’s a good bird, blemished but still good. Now I have to use a cordless drill to unscrew each pen from two stakes. It’s a pain but not as much as the alternative.

Spanish rooster dug under the divider (looks like dust bath spot) and got himself RIP by the new Asil. :(
I have moles and they run up to the pens and tear up the ground near the bases. I am constantly fixing them. I’ve had a few hens escape on me like that. They’ll crawl out. Haven’t had a rooster get out and hopefully never do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom