Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a man around me he was a referee for hacks. I don't think he did the big shows he don't like the crowds. He would tell us stories of having dubbing parties said they would dub birds all day eating seafood and drinking a few beers. Hes one you can just sit there and listen too all day. Each word meant something. He has some very good birds and when asked what they were his answer was always "all kinds of ****" lol I know they were brown red based. He has some redquill I hatched and at least one pair running around the road. He wants some redquill blue crosses this year

That sound very familiar (i can listen to some of those guys all day long) one man we went to on weekends when i was in high school had all the oddest breeds of gamefowl in a big brood pen for each breed. Some i had only heard aabout and never saw them again

is there a technique to getting stags used to being on a cord? do games get used to being on a cord quickly? I had a non game cockerel i tried putting on a cord a couple years ago and he was not having it, pulled and jumped so much I thought he was going to hurt himself.

Stags need to be penned first before going on cords, in order to kinda calm them. Some lines have no problems at all . I just put them on cords and watch them, have not had aany problems except one's caused by me.

IMG_20180117_064104.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom