Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never spoken to you, but it seems like you know your stuff... One, why send out such birds and two, why send them to someone that knows the difference?
What really made me the maddest was we had talked for over a hour before he sent me the pair, so he knew ahead of time how long I have been breeding gamefowl. I told him that John Sears gifted me my first pair of Butcher gamefowl. He asked a lot of questions about them. Mark still competes in mains with the spur, so I know he has Game gamefowl.

20180322_202722.jpg

I remember talking to Mark and the first thing he had to say about them is , I can replace the hen. That right there let me know he knew exactly what he sent me.
If he told you straight up he would replace the hen, then he had to know what he sent you the first time around.
That's some dishonest cocking right there.

If he told you straight up he would replace the hen, then he had to know what he sent you the first time around.
That's some dishonest cocking right there.
I disagree. You can’t guarantee birds. One guy may do things totally different than the next which may or may not affect the outcome. Not saying that’s the case at all though.

I remember talking to Mark and the first thing he had to say about them is , I can replace the hen. That right there let me know he knew exactly what he sent me.
How was the cock? If stags take after the hen then isn’t that what you’d want replaced? That makes sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom