Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a shame. If you were taking care of them and all dont seem like they had a right to do that
Exactly, but we all know that the "government" does as they please. The Funny thing was the judge was on my side due to the plain facts. "Somehow" the state convinced him they needed to be put down even if I wasn't fighting them.

Exactly, but we all know that the "government" does as they please. The Funny thing was the judge was on my side due to the plain facts. "Somehow" the state convinced him they needed to be put down even if I wasn't fighting them.
Everyone in court is in bed with one another except the defendant . Cards were stacked against u before u entered the room

Everyone in court is in bed with one another except the defendant . Cards were stacked against u before u entered the room
They wanted me to pay for the them to kill my animals on top of it all. The judge didn't do that to me though.

Last edited:
Was never lucky enough to own a Colby dog but the majority are **** fine animals.
yeah he was a biker technically a friends uncle but he was a friend as well and got him from whatever state the grand canyon is in New Mexico I think. He also had the great grandfather of the female I have now. A heck of a site old school red nose lean and cut and the black and white Colby massive head and weight. Best of both worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom