Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i just looked its jr belt thay call them fegs flarry eyed grays narragansett did things different you have to read his books some time..

Last edited:
yeah i just looked its jr belt thay call them fegs flarry eyed grays narragansett did things different you have to read his books some time..
They brought the line over from Puerto Rico which is why there is no real breed history in the states. I read that they are also bred into the frost grey line.

Last edited:
Didn't say that they were stupid just that they have tunnel vision and one direction. Which are good treats in the right situation, definitely not in shorts that for sure. I like a boxing match over a sword fight, but that is just my perspective.
u need to research the most winnings fowl in shorts in Mexico

Last edited:
u need to research the most winnings fowl in shorts in Mexico
No need to research when you have been there. They are very long shows usually and they are so winning because of what they are up against. When you want to talk world venue or just pound for pound you may want to read up on what's really taking place. A sweater would be laughted at in PR but be top dog in saint croy. I'm not a collector of gamefowl and just now focused on breeding as I had my predecessors lines to rely on. I'm Still learning as the wise man knows that wisdom is knowing that you know nothing. I just speak what my eyes have seen for themselves.

Last edited:
They haven't become the most popular for nothing. And no never been around the world with my cock in hand but I can assure some of the best come from ordinary everyday working men.

They haven't become the most popular for nothing. And no never been around the world with my cock in hand but I can assure some of the best come from ordinary everyday working men.
as many cocks as you have you should have a home stable at every big venue...LOL This is true though, the sweater line has been reworked often as to improve. And along with the butcher and grey lines have been seen in venues around the world but again they are not all created equal.

Last edited:
that goes even within a line just cause u had a bad experience with the sweater u shouldn't write them.off as not good.
Never said they weren't good, just not suitable for the world stage thus far. And isn't getting tougher with the rise of the Asil club in PR. Even Jamaica has real competition these days. Cuba is still a speed game and they do it well, but now so much easier to compete, thanks to Obama.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom