Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how well it would work out in a marsh, probably not that well but Thermacells work great on mosquitoes. I have used them turkey hunting in a blind and bowhunting from a tree stand with it attached to the tree beside me. The first time I used it I got out of the turkey blind and their were tons of dead skeeters all over the blind. I thought it was a gimmick at first but that thing works.

She doesn't know about him... she'd flip her lid if she found out I brought home another rooster.... I told her I sold you two hens, and she was mad I didn't give you more. lol
Lmao, tell her I'm coming back for one of those greys and that warhorse hen of yours. I guess we will have to be real low key about the shamo breeding. She might be okay knowing he is just visiting.

Last edited:
Why no bleach? It won't hurt em and keeps the water cups half way sanitary.
I probably could/should but it just not part of my routine (yet). My containers don't seem that bad. My waters are pretty small and its hot enough that they dry out daily, which keep the algae/bacteria to a minimum. When I water I overflow so the straw and dirt residue kind of clean out, and it adds water to soil, which is good for dust bathing.

Lmao, tell her I'm coming back for one of those greys and that warhorse hen of yours. I guess we will have to be real low key about the shamo breeding. She might be okay knowing he is just visiting.

Yeah I am out of pens right now, so I don't know how that Shamo thing is going to work... you might have to take one of my roosters back with you.
I don't have any spares greys or blacks right now. Hopefully next spring (or later this year) I can hook you up with some pullets.

Yeah I am out of pens right now, so I don't know how that Shamo thing is going to work... you might have to take one of my roosters back with you.
I don't have any spares greys or blacks right now. Hopefully next spring (or later this year) I can hook you up with some pullets.
I'll take that man fighter for a couple weeks to give you a break. I'm Hoping you will have a clutch out of the rosecomb to the warhorse and grey hens.
1f609.png
I could dub that modern cock for you while I'm there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom