Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mama cat was scared and she ran off before photo was taken.. these two young cats held their ground, but they were ready to jump at any moment.

Pretty bold move by the chickens though, they jumped up there to steal cat food while they were eating.

Mama cat was scared and she ran off before photo was taken.. these two young cats held their ground, but they were ready to jump at any moment.

Pretty bold move by the chickens though, they jumped up there to steal cat food while they were eating.
game birds will fight for what they want...

I got a bunch of cats running around. Gotta feed them before I unlock the chicken coops. Only one cat wouldn't let the chickens run him off. It's actually pretty annoying. Ancona hen will singlehandedly chase off just about all of em. Lol

I got a bunch of cats running around. Gotta feed them before I unlock the chicken coops. Only one cat wouldn't let the chickens run him off. It's actually pretty annoying. Ancona hen will singlehandedly chase off just about all of em. Lol
could u just shoot the cats? Are they feral. I have a bunch of feral cats around but just had to shoot 2. Nothing like a good catfight at 3am

Yeah I could ain't nothing stopping me. However they don't bother the chickens at all. I got one male that hangs out in the back run and sleeps next to that blue miner. That particular cat had a chick walk right by him inches away and he didn't budge. He's a keeper.

Last edited:
The rest earn their keep by killing moles and voles that tear up my yard. They usually kill a decent amount of em too. Plus they keep raccoons away. Although they just sit and watch possums, had to shoot one two nights ago.

Yeah I could ain't nothing stopping me. However they don't bother the chickens at all. I got one male that hangs out in the back run and sleeps next to that blue miner.
There is a cocker in Florida who has several cats on his yard for rodents. It surprised me at first but then again cats are smart enough to know danger and he keeps the babies locked up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom