Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is my muff hen that I will be breeding next year back to her father to try and set a line does any one have any experience with this I would like to set up a line off of one above average individual her father is what the Spanish people call a pinto we call it a spangled has any one read any of Narragansett's books im pruty sure he bread like this I'm thinking of ordering his books has any one read them .....

the problem for him is he wants to set the line in the muff blood or the cross that the breeding produced if I'm not mistaken.

My understanding is he wants to breed back to the cocks Spanish. Needs to clarify. Also needs to indicate what characteristics from pullet (muff) side he want to grade back in the linebreeding effort.

Please show picture of bird to be bred back to.

My understanding is he wants to breed back to the cocks Spanish. Needs to clarify. Also needs to indicate what characteristics from pullet (muff) side he want to grade back in the linebreeding effort.

Please show picture of bird to be bred back to.
I keep telling him to just send her to me to be bred to my Spanish(cuban) line muff cock... Lol
1f604.png

Sad day gents. Had to bury one of my dogs today. 15 yrs old. Had that dog since just before I got married.

lol king cocker you got one coming your way just as soon as i can tell witch is witch wont do any good now thay all stopped laying this is a pic of the rooster I'm going to be breeding back to i was at the breeders house today and picked up his daughter he is not much to look at but he is a true above average bird.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom