Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a vey nice setup. Looking to do something similar at my Colorado farm this summer. Moving everything into a barn, as the only birds that can deal with the winter now are my rosecomb.

Thanks i can't handle them inside everybody goes outside at a week old I also use it for my Broody hens I have one left in cell block 4 on some Grey's after she hatches those she goes back to General pop
[/IMG]

They ain't that bad inside. I have them in my basement so it's really not a problem at all. Just gotta make sure I keep em clean. No issues whatsoever. (Except for the dust with the shavings).

So happy to pick up this Cuban grouse hennie at the post office. thanks to my cousin in Florida...
So if this rooster was human, it would be a Cuban transvestite (without undergarments) from Florida.... aka Marco Rubio on a typical Friday night... Sorry Florida people... I'm just making a funny.

Last edited:
Wow very similar colors on the hennies...

Whats with the Grouse hennie? I thought a Grouse was a different type of Galliforme?
It is a breeder from back in the day as I have read. His line is characteristic to the shown birds when close to or pure. A much smaller tail than the basic Spanish line.

How long does it take to ship an adult fowl? Do you use USPS? Do you need any specials documents?
overnight is the only method I use with usps not sure if they have other options. When coming from the islands the birds must clear customs, not too hard to get clearance from your local game and wildlife office. If it is even necessary in your state.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom