Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news

" No I can fit look "

Does he calm down once you pick him up? I only have one that won't calm down. He's ready to go at moments notice, right outta the pen
he runs until I grab his tail.. he turns and try to kick and as soon as he is in my arms he bites and holds on. This is new behavior for him, but did it twice. I have to hold him longer to see if he will calm down.

When I let him loose under the trampoline this morning, I gave him the opportunity to get at me, but he just backed off and went about crowing, etc.

he runs until I grab his tail.. he turns and try to kick and as soon as he is in my arms he bites and holds on.   This is new behavior for him, but did it twice. I have to hold him longer to see if he will calm down.

When I let him loose under the trampoline this morning, I gave him the opportunity to get at me, but he just backed off and went about crowing, etc.
I wouldn't grab his tail though. I don't put too much into whether or not he's mean in his pen. I judge it after I let him out. If he fights me to pick him up then. The ones that annoy me the most are the ones that square me up outside the pen, I have two that will do that after being outside the pen for a bit. Even after calming down. Imo these are manfighters. The others are just high strung/nervous. Problem is one of em that ain't too terrible bites like a hyena at first. Msn he hurts real good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom