Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think so cause I've got zapped plenty of times and it never felt like that. I got a headache too. It made a loud zap noise too birds all started going nuts so it was plenty loud enough for them to notice. Bet they all got a chuckle out of that.
lol it made a loud zap noise

But it's ok cause I definitely know the feeling on the inside of both my thighs

Last edited:
Think I was leaning on a pen with the metal handle in my hand, metal end of net up against pen and the very end of the handle hit the wire. Wala loud zap noise!

I think I would go 4 wide 8 tall and 6 deep. I like the way yours look I'd have to do welded wire

I would have gone 8ft high but I'm in the city and was afraid it might attract unwanted attention. I don't really want anyone to be able to see my birds from the street. I don't have a big predator threat since I have a privacy fence around most of the backyard so I can get away with the chicken wire.

I would have gone 8ft high but I'm in the city and was afraid it might attract unwanted attention. I don't really want anyone to be able to see my birds from the street. I don't have a big predator threat since I have a privacy fence around most of the backyard so I can get away with the chicken wire.
good idea

on the loose! I swear they think it's funny
Nice looking redquils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom