Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they enjoying the sun

Mine well

these are a few of my brood stock first one is a Madigan Claret 2, pure Bama Sport Black 3,Art Hefner Million Dollar Blue have all there chicks running around every where here in Pensacola FL

Drizzled a lil bit cloudy and overcast no evaporating today.
What kind of chicks a lil bit of everything
Yeah outside were leiper/penny, blacks and a few other crosses. Hatching now I got blues, blacks, leipers and penny/wh and a couple, WH X kelso. Yup pretty much a mix. Actually it's very annoying, toe punching all of them, waiting for some to hatch in the bags while others are all running around in there bowling.
Gonna let some hens set now. I'm getting tired of running the incubators now.

THANK YOU i am new to this group so still trying to figure out how to respond to everything i have some Black and Grays they are pure bama sport blacks crossed with pure bama sport gray they are my main ones this year a few yellow leg hatch

THANK YOU i am new to this group so still trying to figure out how to respond to everything i have some Black and Grays they are pure bama sport blacks crossed with pure bama sport gray they are my main ones this year a few yellow leg hatch
you're welcome. Been in the game for a while?

Yeah outside were leiper/penny, blacks and a few other crosses. Hatching now I got blues, blacks, leipers and penny/wh and a couple, WH X kelso. Yup pretty much a mix. Actually it's very annoying, toe punching all of them, waiting for some to hatch in the bags while others are all running around in there bowling.
Gonna let some hens set now. I'm getting tired of running the incubators now.
it'll be easier once u can tell the difference and cull the females although some of us have more puzzle pieces lol

I could use zipties too. I never used them though just cause I don't have that many durn birds

Last edited:
Yeah I have those tiny zip ties but never tried em. I'd imagine you would have to keep cutting them off and replacing them as their legs get thicker.
Got 4 blues out and 2 penny X wh so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom