Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sdm111 wish i was closer :hmm

@SOHC-FTW the deer population where i live is outrageous, I literally saw over 30 deer the other morning in a 30 minute period while backroading. had to stop and honk more than once because the deer where in the way and just didnt care, they were walking around the car like it was natural // turkey population is higher than normal on my property too and this year I saw my first bobcat in 9 years and she had two young ones with her.

20170824_072222.jpg 20170824_072211.jpg

haha nice little hole..

I am doing some tunneling for a homemade bunker. Going to be a long project. little bit everyday is my plan.

collecting rocks I pull out for another project (Rock Statue) I am work on.

I wish. I am on 1/2 acre so I dont have much room. The entrance is actually really hidden, its in backyard on down slope and under a huge pepper tree... and to get to it you would have to go down into the chicken coop area at the bottom of my property. The only person who can see it, is my neighbor behind me from his backyard.

I wish. I am on 1/2 acre so I dont have much room. The entrance is actually really hidden, its in backyard on down slope and under a huge pepper tree... and to get to it you would have to go down into the chicken coop area at the bottom of my property. The only person who can see it, is my neighbor behind me from his backyard.
not hidden anymore.
How far are you from Mexico?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom