Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to train many younger folk too. They can't handle constructive criticism. Certain things have to be done a certain way with certain tools and certain parts or it's not correct. Example: UL (underwriters lab) test things and classifieds it as it is at the time of testing. Any variations from that voids the UL rating. One part may look identical to another but that part is made by a specific company with a specific alloy. The same part made by another company does not have the same molecular makeup thus voiding the rating and safety of that part.

Using birds and animals in classroom settings. Resistance coming from admin / parents. Similar line jogging mind in another thread.

I use birds, fish and invertebrates frequently. As reaching out to new audiences there is skepticism or concern about safety.
Thats a bummer. I used to have rabbits, turtles, hamsters in all my elementary school classes.. just as a pets.

Using them in AG setting seems completely acceptable. Although I think my HS agriculture building didnt allow for raising of animals, only garden... kids in FFA/4H raised their own animals at home from what I understand.

No idea on said line i stick to one, but unless you know the fella well i wouldnt trust sight unseen.

Maybe someone else can help ya a bit more.

He doesn't advertise that he has warhorse, it was asked and he happened to have some just no up for sell due to the heat, being a several hour drive from here I can't just go and visit whenever, I mean this man even has pure Sumatra not the hatchery Sumatra, so I take his word. And guys were right about the last warhorse I posted, it wasn't pure and prob didn't have a lick of warhorse in it.

image.jpeg

Here's his Stryker, he did not mention selling any of this breed neither I just up my offering for eggs and he agreed. Once I buy, I will disclose his name as this is one of his fabulous fowl.

Using birds and animals in classroom settings. Resistance coming from admin / parents. Similar line jogging mind in another thread.

I use birds, fish and invertebrates frequently. As reaching out to new audiences there is skepticism or concern about safety.
Safety of the students or the animals?

snowflakes afraid of getting hurt by fish? or mama hen pecking them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom