Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
awww durn

Green jeans is getting hammered by the rain right now

Man I might have to get more chickens. I got some girl buying 14 dozen eggs tomorrow. Ain't gonna have much for me. Same girl took 15 dozen two weeks ago.

cheaper to buy the eggs and then resell them,
that's my little egg business plan, 12-15 dozen a week
at the local livestock auction this past wed., I got 17 dozen @ $1.70 a dozen, sell @ $3.00
biggest brownest do best, I can't give green ones away
I also sell little chicks usually a buck apiece, or whatever the high bid is that day, a couple weeks ago they went for 50 cents, occasionally I'll get $2,
they had 3 game cocks yesterday, I don't see them often, I don't know what they brought. I'll ask the seller, he's my chicken buddy, the old fella that gave me the 2 Sumatra and 1 Cuban/Sumatra the other week.
he said they had bad feet

enjoy

Interesting crosses... I like the Hen Feathered Saipans.

Seems like you have a lot of games, but I don't see any American Games... you have any?

Are you up in the Lancaster area?
I find the American lines to have less heart then the imports. I did try a tax sweater bloodline once, but it didn't cross well. I do like the gray hatch and American black hennie lines and would like to add them to my flock.
I am not too far from Lancaster maybe an hour.

Last edited:
Musta been around trash American that's all I can say especially against something like a Yokohama

Last edited:
I find the American lines to have less heart then the imports. I did try a tax sweater bloodline once, but it didn't cross well. I do like the gray hatch and American black hennie lines and would like to add them to my flock.
I am not too far from Lancaster maybe an hour.

Less heart? Wrong answer on my place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom