Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% pure Marsh Butcher stag

set these two down about 2 ft apart. That top bird about lost his mind. Bottom was ready for him as well lol
perfect example of different fowls mindset. I would guess the top is a hatch? The all out v/s the thinker. Looks like that blue has Turkey legs

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I have or should I say my husband has some very beautiful gamebirds I want to post pics of but it won't let me!! How can I do it?? Also my hen went broody and today is her 20th day she hasn't got up for water or to use restroom and I went out today n she pooped all over her eggs!! And isn't sitting on then anymore. What went wrong??

Hey everyone! I have or should I say my husband has some very beautiful gamebirds I want to post pics of but it won't let me!! How can I do it?? Also my hen went broody and today is her 20th day she hasn't got up for water or to use restroom and I went out today n she pooped all over her eggs!! And isn't sitting on then anymore. What went wrong??

It's highly possible that she cooked the eggs. I have one hen that will stay on the eggs like that and will never hatch any, needless to say I never let her have any eggs anymore. Some hens are better than the others, I'll see one out of about 12 that don't make good broodies.

Last edited:
I candled one n he's in there! Veins n all but its getting real dark so I could barely make that out. So I rinse eggs off n got pecked like crazy n stuck right back under her butt! She will hatch my eggs!!!!

I'm using phone n yes icon is there I click upload then it says embedding image the nothing happens my message is still blank

Can you see an icon to add photo in the text format area?
[/quote]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom