Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A34359C4-1678-41F0-A194-6C5B1E8C8927.jpeg
Please disregard the wet mess...
View attachment 1273868
SDM blue
View attachment 1273869
Little grey with her skittles
View attachment 1273870 ExoticView attachment 1273871
Exotic

There’s a blue hen on the net that looks awesome the top one favors her maybe she’ll end up like her. I don’t know where I seen it.

This was pulled from the net I’d like to raise one like. I had a few with the blue on the wings and flanks like this one but not the hackles or tail

View attachment 1273872

There’s a blue hen on the net that looks awesome the top one favors her maybe she’ll end up like her. I don’t know where I seen it.

This was pulled from the net I’d like to raise one like. I had a few with the blue on the wings and flanks like this one but not the hackles or tail
That stag looks nice! The blue pullet in the pic is a nice one. I rotate a little blue stag into her pen every few days. She squats for him as soon as she sees him then she nails him. He returns the favor and they are all good.

That grey has blue chicks lmljsl
I am hoping so. Those chicks are a collection of three hens. 6 are hers and she was with a blue male. 2 are from the "grey" and 6 are from the spangle. Both I posted pics of above. When I picked up the two hens they were each in a breeding pen and laid some eggs, so I put them in the incubator. Now, the spangle and grey are with a blue male and laying up a clutch of their own. The miner pullet has 4 eggs in her clutch, so far. The fun begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom