~Show Off Your Bantams~!

No breeding as I can't keep any of the roosters in city limits, so that number will go down a good deal as I continue to rehome the 7 or 8 boys from my last brood and whatever I get in this one. Though I'm very tempted to try to keep one of my btw jap males and make some babies myself next year, if he can promise to stay quiet. And that white monster hates my guts unless I have treats, but it's sooooo pretty!
Thats how i feel about my roo bantam :lau Have you thought about getting a no-crow collar for your rooster if you plan on keeping him? They dont COMPLETELY shut them up but it sure does make them a hole lot more quiet..

Thats how i feel about my roo bantam :lau Have you thought about getting a no-crow collar for your rooster if you plan on keeping him? They dont COMPLETELY shut them up but it sure does make them a hole lot more quiet..
I'm considering one. I figured since I have two of them I'd keep the smaller quieter one and see where we go from there. I thought if he's the only boy and has over a dozen girls to play with maybe he'll behave

2017-02-20-13-23-10.jpg

Sorry, it was a photo I edited. :lol:

Her name is Silkie and she is a black Silkie. (The name was just triggered! :lau) She is demanding and has a big attitude, but I just love her! :D

View attachment 1077354
Sorry, it was a photo I edited. :lol:

Her name is Silkie and she is a black Silkie. (The name was just triggered! :lau) She is demanding and has a big attitude, but I just love her! :D
Aw i used to have some black silkies! one turned out to be a rooster, Nasty lil' thin had to kick him everytime i'd enter the run.. Thank god i didnt let them free range at that time otherwise people would stop coming to visit out animals.

Back
Top Bottom