Show off your chicken names!!!

Charlie - big black australorp
buffy - buff orp
gabby - silver laced wyand (she's always talking to herself & has comments to make about everything - hence her name).
lucy - miss bossy pants barred rock
little blackie - black aust hen.
one happy adorable family - i love their antics but i wish charlie could ride a little easier - he's so big he's wearing a spot on their backside.

This is Big Mama, she is my favorite and she knows it. She is Queen of the roost.

This is Reba. Because well she reminds me of a lot of the qualities Reba has on her tv show. When she is being feisty, I get to say "Watch out Red's in a mood." She is 2nd in command of the coops.

This is one of the Twins, Bobbie.

This is the other twin, Bweryang. I got their name from Men In Black. They are the Twins, aliens controlling the observation panel in the first movie.

This little chick is Spicy Tutsie. She was born on my Grandmother's birthday this year. I told Grandma she could name her since she was born on such a special day. She is now 3 weeks old. I hope she doesn't turn out to be a he. If so I will change the name to Spicy T.

Puffy and Fluffy, our Easter Eggers

We have two Partridge Rocks, Luna (because she used to always wander off alone when they free ranged) and Chickarita (like the Pokemon character, for my son)

Beauty (and another Amberlink, Sunny, because she has more yellow around her neck, like the sun)

This is Sammy. We named her that because she looked just like (or so we thought) the Black Sumatra as a chick, but was way bigger, and we thought she was a he.

Sammy on left, Itty Bitty on the Right. She was so teeny!

And this is Itty Bitty "grown up". Quite different from Sammy now!

These are my people kids Owen and Sarah with our Hen friends!

Chickarita and Goldie, our Golden Comet.

We also have 2 barred rocks, Madeline (Maddie) and Curie (Because she was always getting into something when she was a chick, Curious!)

What is that up there?

My babies names
Kieran (RIR/EE Roo)
Kanoa (Means "The Free One") (EE Hen)
Mofo (EE Hen)
Speckles (Dark Cornish Hen) (Named by a friend)
Bailey (Named after my close friends boyfriends middle name) (Not really sure what she is)

Hens names.
Gem
Ginger
Gina
Cleopatra
Penelope
Priscilla
Toshiba
Lady
Pink
Prissy
Tea Rose
Tabitha
Pretty Lady
Leona
Petunia
Lacey
Sophie
Alexandra
Riley
Penny
Miss P
Genevieve
Laila
Georgina
Charlotte
Prudence

Roosters names.
Leon
Lou
Leonardo
Gordon
Shorty

Last edited:
At the moment (their all babies) I have Ophelia, Andromeda, Persephone, Curry, Parmesan, Shaniqua, June, Amarillo, Peaches, Adele, Sapphire, and Rosemary!

I just got my little chicks and their names are evolving as they grow but so far I have:
Maple
Goosey
Pumpkin
Pearl
Dutchess
Endive
Gladis
Daloris

and my rooster who will be called Reptar or Demo I haven't decided yet.

Back
Top Bottom