Show off your Delawares! *PIC HEAVY*

I'm looking for some Delaware hens or pullets, please message me if someone can help. I live in NC.

Beautiful pics by the way!!
CHICKCHARNEY [Julie] is close to Raliegh NC area
and
WEKIVA [Robin] is just south of the mid state NC border in SC

EDIT check del club website below for breeders but list is not current

Last edited:
Wekiva Bird has her line out of my Isaac, here, and she is NPIP:

You folks who know Isaac, please think some good thoughts for my sweet old man. Not sure he'll be with me much longer. Won't go into it yet, consulting an expert later today. I so love that guy. He's just amazingly gentle and friendly and intelligent, but he's 5 years old and has developed a problem that may be what takes him from me.

Wekiva Bird has her line out of my Isaac, here, and she is NPIP:

You folks who know Isaac, please think some good thoughts for my sweet old man. Not sure he'll be with me much longer. Won't go into it yet, consulting an expert later today. I so love that guy. He's just amazingly gentle and friendly and intelligent, but he's 5 years old and has developed a problem that may be what takes him from me.

Sorry to hear that, I never would've understood this before I got involved with chickens, but now I hate to hear of others facing losing a loved one.

Ol Isaac - I feel like I know him personal as many posts that I have read about him. Is he only five ?
What do you think is the problem? He has sure sewn a lot of seed out there in the chicken kingdom.

Ol Isaac - I feel like I know him personal as many posts that I have read about him. Is he only five ?
What do you think is the problem? He has sure sewn a lot of seed out there in the chicken kingdom.

I'm not sure yet. Want to consult with someone first before I speculate too much. He's in a lot of discomfort, though, poor thing. He no longer roosts but sleeps on the floor with his head under his wing. How he gets that big comb under there is a mystery!

We just lost our first Delaware hen today I just noticed her this afternoon, she died in my arms. She was old, but we are now down to only one....

We just lost our first Delaware hen today I just noticed her this afternoon, she died in my arms. She was old, but we are now down to only one....
So sorry
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom