Show off your Delawares! *PIC HEAVY*

Sorry about the job, but you are obviously good at what you do, and useful, or they wouldn't have moved you, right?

You are really going to have a good breeding program with those three boys to choose from- post more pics anytime! I want to drool over those hunky boys!

Speckled Hen they are way too cute!
love.gif

Quote:
Heck no. The place is, "consolidating," in preparation for closure in 2 years. Just one more step in the downsizing. politics .....
roll.png

You are really going to have a good breeding program with those three boys to choose from- post more pics anytime! I want to drool over those hunky boys!

Only room for 2 roos. Not 3.
hit.gif
Downsizing here, too!
gig.gif

Cyn, I really like Chipper! He is unique!​

We love Chipper so far. And he's one that will change drastically as he matures. Notice, he has a good single comb. June, his EE mama, isn't pure for pea comb, you can tell, so he got a nice single, but with the beard. Bandit is beardless but with a pea-looking comb. Genetics are crazy.

Kathy, sorry about the job. I hear stuff like that from Ellie, who manages a blood center in California.

Kathy I am sorry to hear about the job.
sad.png

Beth...there ain't no way Belle is gonna be the beauty, Hedwig is gonna be the beauty HA! I mean just look

7630_babies3daysclose.jpg

Belle cannot beat the cheeks on this Delaware hahahaha

7630_babies2.jpg

Cyn, that Bandit is still the cutest thing ever....Chipper has unique coloring and markings...stunning.

Last edited:
Did you see her markings at a week old? Check these out

HPIM7373.jpg

Cannot wait to see exactly what she looks like with her big girl feathers.

Back
Top Bottom