Show off your Delawares! *PIC HEAVY*

My 3 original hatchery Dels and my Dels from a breeder are all egg laying MACHINES!

They crank out beautiful peachy brown eggs daily.

IMG_4541.jpg

Wow that is quite Impressive. I'm looking for some great larger size egg layers. I will have to put them on my list from the hatchery for next spring. Any particular Hatchery anyone recommend? I'm new to this. I might be able to get my "chicken guy" to get them.

Quote:
I agree Jeremy...they are egg laying machines! My girls haven't missed a beat since they started laying. Now if their eggs would just get bigger.....I'm tired of pullet sized eggs. Bring on the big eggs!

Quote:
I agree Jeremy...they are egg laying machines! My girls haven't missed a beat since they started laying. Now if their eggs would just get bigger.....I'm tired of pullet sized eggs. Bring on the big eggs!

My girls started giving me big eggs pretty quickly. Then we kept getting big brown eggs everyday and now the egg basket on my counter is never empty.
lol.png

I love my Del girls!
love.gif

Quote:
Thank you for picking my picture for today!
big_smile.png

I feel like the girl on the bottom should have a thought bubble saying something about missing out on the great seats.
tongue.png

I also wanted to mention, SuperChiks, the 4 girls on the left and the hen on the bottom are breeder stock. The general pictured on the far right is one of my original hens from Privett hatchery. Her tail angle and color leaves more to be desired and her comb is funky. But I feel like she a at least has decent type.

I wanted to share this photo with everyone too. This is my Delawegger chick, Lucy. Her daddy is a Blue Wheaten Ameraucana and her momma is a Del. She definitely has all the personality and spunk that you would expect from a Delaware chick, she just also has cute poofy cheeks!

IMG_4614.jpg

Back
Top Bottom