Show Off Your Games!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by fowlafoot, Nov 19, 2008.

1. DTchickens

DTchickens Overrun With Chickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.

Lynn, can't view the photos. Tells me I don't have permission to view the page, the new uploading system catches me sometimes as I am used to using the system. But anyway, to upload a photo, if you look at the bar with all of your font size and stuff on it- it is the third button from the right. If you scroll over it, it'll say "image". Go to image url and copy and paste the direct link in it.

God bless,
    Daniel.

2. Greybear23

Greybear23 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2008
    Morrison, Okla.
    Lets try this!!!! Pics of my Spangled Toppy Cock and some Black Toppy Hens in backof some!!! Lynn

[​IMG]

3. Greybear23

May 10, 2008
    Morrison, Okla.
    OK so I figured out how to put one pic on at a time but how do I do more than one attime? Lynn

4. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

wowz,,jus went through this whole thread,,,,again. im jealous,,man you guys have some really nice birds,, in a few weeks i will be at my camp and am going to start again. im almost SURE my first birds are gonna be a game.
    miss you guyz

Jim

5. DTchickens

DTchickens Overrun With Chickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    Nice looking bird, to post more than one pic just repeat the process. Press enter before submitting another photo if you want to create a break between the photos.

6. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA

I've not sold anything in quite a while actually as I just got myself back into painting again. I definitely do take requests though. I'm "bouncing back" into the business I guess I could say. My main interest for requests at the moment is covering supply cost. (of getting a new surface, then getting the print, etc) Right now I'm just working up a collection of poultry for a portfolio of examples to go with, then taking requests once the viewer has an idea of my style/ability.

Love the toppy cock. You can always email me photos if you want, it's easier, but if you want to post more here just do as you did that one. When replying with a post, click the "add image" icon, then when it loads into your reply, click it again to load in another one, until your reply box fills with your images, then click submit.

7. Cadjien_De_Louisiane

Cadjien_De_Louisiane SWLA Gamefowl Breeder

Apr 18, 2011
    Welsh, LA
    A few pics of some of my 3.5month old Jerezano/spanish crosses. dog ruffled up a couple hens.. and some of my 40 Sweater X Asils chicks
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

8. gamelife

gamelife Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 6, 2011
    California
    Nice looking birds Cadjien. I really like the station of that stag.

9. Greybear23

May 10, 2008
    Morrison, Okla.
    Here is a pic of my Spangled Toppy Cock, he is going on 4 yo. I have him in with 4 Black Toppy hens, one has some Brown Red in her. I have hatched all colors from these breedings, most come in some form of blue as the cock has blue in his back ground. I also get a lot of black and BBRed or Blue Breasted Red.

[​IMG]

10. Greybear23

May 10, 2008
    Morrison, Okla.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by