Show Off Your Games!

Nice fowl! Have you crossed Franky's daughters to Fabio?
the cross you pictured is very interesting! Is his tail set that low or is this just in the pic? Also what type of comb is that?
sorry for all the Qs... still learning!

I forgot to tell you its a pea comb... as opposed to a straight comb. I dont dub my roosters. Even though they do look cooler dubbed, I dont have the huevos to take scissors to their comb.

Here is a shot of Fabio and his hens

ok so not sure if this will work...if it does... This is Lacy, she will be the next hen to my roos next clutch! What color would she be considered?

I'd like to see more of this guy!!! How old is he? Just a jumble of Qs! I hope mine come out as well as yours!
Here is a picture of him at an older age... I was stupid enough to give him away. I would have kept him but he was not friendly towards my daughters, and they wanted to keep the tame one..

Here is the one I kept instead of him.
Named ... Black Snow... Also the offspring of Franky Black and Hatch hen.

Here is a picture of him at an older age... I was stupid enough to give him away. I would have kept him but he was not friendly towards my daughters, and they wanted to keep the tame one..

Beautiful looking Brown Reds!

My Grey Rooster.. He is named Hurt Legs... He is a half brother to Fabio. He is extremely strong and heavy, but not as tall as Fabio. He broke his leg when he was young and walks a litte funny.

Took a visit to the cock yard the other day should have taken pictures of the stags and pulletts running around but I didn't. Here is a poor picture of one of the cocks.

Back
Top Bottom