Show Off Your Games!

I
thank games are the best and easy to tame and thay make good show birds

Last edited:
I agree w Jeff78 100% . But I believe it depends on the individual fowl & the experience of it's owner. This is another half brother of " Big Red " just dubbed last Saturday named " San Pedro "

Yeah mine get Bluebonnet gamefowl plus & some pheasant starter. Also a lot of the real food: Fresh Gulf coast grass... I also try to handle the rascals as much as possible
"Pheasant Starter" (that's a new one for me) what brand do you use ? and where do you get it ? is it crumbles ? Hate to ask so many questions of You . Could you tell us what the protein % is ? and Fat % is ? also what the first four ingredients listed are ?
Thanks So Much !!

Crumbles for peasants & gamebirds the label said but since chickens & phrasants are in the same genus I am for sure it is o.k. As for % of protein & such I really don't pay attention to all that lol!!! As long as the kids w feathers eat it. &it doesn't kill them then it's all for the good . They crow ; they eat ; they stay game then it's good. I try to give them as much whole corn content cuz it keeps weight on them during cold times.

Back
Top Bottom