Show off your house ducks!

THAT is cute.

My happy lil jojo, the diaper is now working great. He's actually sitting on the couch watching TV but my camera broke so these are the last pics for now!
Anyhow, serious question, does anyone have a Muscovy as a house duck? I'm curious.

My happy lil jojo, the diaper is now working great. He's actually sitting on the couch watching TV but my camera broke so these are the last pics for now!
Anyhow, serious question, does anyone have a Muscovy as a house duck? I'm curious.

AAAH THIS PHOTO IS THE BEST!! As for scovy mamas? Better ask Scovy Mama. :p

On that note..@ Scovy Momma , how are Muscovy's as house ducks? That's what I'm looking at for jojos companion. I want some opinions before I get her.

Last edited:

JoJo is beyond cute with his full frontal face pose and those kissable cheeks.

That is so adorable. I love how happy Pekins always look like they're smiling. I think you should submit that one for the calendar if the deadline hasn't already passed.

That is so adorable. I love how happy Pekins always look like they're smiling. I think you should submit that one for the calendar if the deadline hasn't already passed.

Nope, another week to go! That frontal shot has GOT to be submitted, it's just too precious! Why do ducks look so cute head-on like that?

Back
Top Bottom