Show off your Indian Runners!

I only have one runner right now, but Im getting several more this year...

This grey runner drake turned a year old this month.

Sorry for bumping this thread ! You all have such cool looking runners ! :) I just got mine over the weekend and they're still pretty weary of me so it's difficult to take pictures but here's one, I'm excited to see their colouring when they get their feathers :)

Taco, Pip, Squeak and Alice:

Last edited:

We just got four ducks a few days ago. Goonder, the Runner, is the tallest one in the back. Princess Bubblegum, who sorta looks like one, is standing on the left. Gunther and Gunter are Swedish Black.

HI I am new to the Indian Runner duck club. I hatched a few eggs in June and out of the hatch I ended up with a beautiful pair of Indian Runners. Im pretty new to ducks and these are my first runners so I don't know a lot about them
These aren't the best pics but here they are Named Cupcake and Confetti because they hatched on my Birthday)
Confetti the duck

Cupcake the Drake(I know, poor boy)to the left

Blurry pic but it shows their stance

and this one because its just cute

Sorry got pic happy.

Yes my ducks love basil and the chickens too. Also love succulents to, the duck cleaned up a whole a garden and I couldn't decide what happened but when I saw them ducks coming back for more. I think it helped by getting a pruning job. HA!HA! I love my ducks.

Back
Top Bottom