Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

We have a new cock, a brown red (I think.. He has some splotching though in his chest?) And also a blue cockerel. But I want a second opinion on this blue... He almost looks more jap than OEGB... You have met mouse, Bitzy, Betsy and Brinky.. here are the 2 new roos, and we also have 3 new hens, Lemon blues, Ramona, Regina and Rosemary. The blue is with the Lemons, and the Brown Red is with Mouse, a Wheaten hen.
Here is Roopert (That's what I named the blue Rooster)

See what I mean, how high his tail is? Dutch? Japanese? The guy at the swap said Old English. If he's dutch, well... looks like I steered myself into Dutch, too now, aparently.

This is the new brown red Cock. I need to know however how to dub.. Mom was questioning me.. all the dubbed birds I've seen have no wattles...

The hen with the yellow is rosemary, the hen with the black on her neck is Regina. And Roopert (Who may or may not be oegb) watches on.

Ramona standing tall, and rosemary's back.

We have a new cock, a brown red (I think.. He has some splotching though in his chest?) And also a blue cockerel. But I want a second opinion on this blue... He almost looks more jap than OEGB... You have met mouse, Bitzy, Betsy and Brinky.. here are the 2 new roos, and we also have 3 new hens, Lemon blues, Ramona, Regina and Rosemary. The blue is with the Lemons, and the Brown Red is with Mouse, a Wheaten hen. Here is Roopert (That's what I named the blue Rooster) See what I mean, how high his tail is? Dutch? Japanese? The guy at the swap said Old English. If he's dutch, well... looks like I steered myself into Dutch, too now, aparently. This is the new brown red Cock. I need to know however how to dub.. Mom was questioning me.. all the dubbed birds I've seen have no wattles... The hen with the yellow is rosemary, the hen with the black on her neck is Regina. And Roopert (Who may or may not be oegb) watches on. Ramona standing tall, and rosemary's back.
Nice birds, yes on old English game you cut off the wattles

got these guys from TSC yesterday....thinking theyre OEGB? not sure about the black one...
all have single combs and very skinny slate legs

googling yesterday i found females have darker lines? if this is true would you say all striped ones are females?

Finally caught Pigeon off the nest, I swear she flies everywhere, and if you do spot her on the ground it's not for long =)

Back
Top Bottom